Process Serving Company Langlade County Wisconsin

In Honor of the Father of Wisconsin, Our Process Servers Cover Langlade County for One Flat Fee

Wisconsin Serving Company's Map with Langlade County HighlightedOriginally formed with the incredibly boring name of New County, Langlade County was later renamed after Charles de Langlade, a very important half Ottawa, half French leader in early Wisconsin history. Although few people know who he is today, Mr. de Langlade was so central to early Wisconsin history that he has been called the Father of Wisconsin. Langlade County was at one time much larger than it is today, but it was split to create Forest County later on. The population of Langlade County is small but stable, hovering around 20,000 for decades.

No matter who in Langlade County you want to serve, we’ll take care of it for a flat rate.

We never charge mileage or attempt fees, so you’ll know exactly what it will cost to get your papers served before any attempts have been made. And unlike some other process serving companies, there’s no minimum number of papers you need to send for us to take your case. Whether you just have one divorce action to serve on a spouse or dozens of civil lawsuits in Langlade County, we’ll gladly help you.

We serve all of Langlade County, including the following towns, villages and cities:

  • Ackley
  • Ainsworth
  • Antigo
  • Elcho
  • Evergreen
  • Langlade
  • Neva
  • Norwood
  • Parrish
  • Peck
  • Polar
  • Price
  • Rolling
  • Summit
  • Upham
  • Vilas
  • White Lake
  • Wolf River

Before you send your papers to us to be served, be sure to call ahead and let us know the address you need attempted. Our service fees are all based on the County where service is attempted and sometimes one city may fall in two different counties. We’ll need the address to quote you the correct price for service. If you have any questions about getting papers served in Langlade County, don’t hesitate to give us a ring.

Contact Southeast Wisconsin Process for a free quote on process serving in Langlade County.